Friday, August 8, 2008

New Trip

Here we are on the first day. We look so happy.
This was Debbie's idea to hold hands around a tree, we felt a little stupid. But we did find some prescription pills hidden in it (don't worry we did not take them).
OH NO!! DEBBIE IS GOING TO PEE IN HER PANTS!
I don't know how to flip this picture. But it is a picture of my toe ring!! The guy putting them on was the first "Queen" in the drag queen parade. I love my toe ring!!
Me at a bakery!!!

These are just a few more pictures of Hawaii. We are so excited because we are going to Disney World in September. I love it, I can't wait to ride Dumbo!!

1 comment:

April said...

Debbie- I am so impressed at your posting abilities! And I love the new background. It is perfect for you! Looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii and its so pretty! I'm jealous. I didn't know you were going to Disneyland soon- lucky girl!!!